Hi Rajendra,

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information in your email to help, as
it's hard to say for certain why DSpace is not accessible.

Here's a few things you should try (and report back on this list):

1) First, you said the port is configured as 8081, so the site likely would
be at http://localhost:8081/jspui/ (as by default localhost will try to use
port 80).
2) Second, if that doesn't work, you should check both your DSpace logs and
Tomcat logs to see if any errors are reported there...those error messages
may provide important clues as to why the site is not working correctly.
Here's a guide for finding those logs and the error messages:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Hopefully one of those two will provide you with more information regarding
the problem. If you find the errors and need further help, please send them
along to this tech support list, and individuals here will try to help out.

- Tim

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 7:28 AM Rajendra Singh <rajendrasingh1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Recently I have shifted at UBUNTU 16.04. I have installed koha and dspace
> both at same machine. i also change port for dspace as 8081. although
> Dspace is installed properly but it is not accessible as
> http://localhost/jspui. please help/
>
> --

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org