Dear Members,

on November 22,2017 Mr. Paul Warner already mentioned the error "dspace 6.1 delete community foreignkey-constraint community2community_child_comm_id_fkey" on this list. This error also occurs during our installation. Since we have implemented a lot of our own developments in DSpace, the behavior was examined on a new standard installation of version 6.3. We could observe the same restraint as on our adapted installation.

The error occurs under the following conditions:
 - Community has  a parent
 - the administrator group of this community is created

Mr. Paul Warner solved the problem by a manual intervention in the DB. Are there already other solutions for this bug?

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Fritzsche
Fachinformatiker/digitale Archivierung

Technische Universität Dresden
Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen
Abt: Operative Prozesse und Systeme
01062 Dresden

Tel.: +49 351 463-33212
E-Mail: stefan.fritzs...@tu-dresden.de