Hello,

Is there any particular reason you want to use Tomcat 9? I wouldn't
recommend pushing the versions in your software stack so much. You will
only have strange problems and chase your tail in circles! Generally I
recommend Java 8 with Tomcat 8.5 for now (do not use 8.0.x, it has a lot of
problems and the Tomcat organization has recommended the 8.5.x branch
instead).

The "which version" article on Tomcat's website might be interesting for
you: https://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html

Cheers,

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 1:56 PM Βασιλική Γώγου <vbutterfl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can anyone show me a tomcat9 installation tutorial?
>
> --

Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com
https://picturingjordan.com