Crossposted.

Mississippi State University Libraries provide their communities of users an
ongoing, creative and technologically advanced program.

We seek a Web Developer to join our Digital Initiatives and Web Services team.
This is a professional staff position.

Learn more and apply at
http://explore.msujobs.msstate.edu/cw/en-us/job/496306/web-developer.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

*         Maintains existing and develops new websites and web applications
including database programming, multimedia development and web editing;

*         Assists in integrating other 3rd party applications into new and
existing websites/applications;

*         Assists with concept design, content delivery and
exploring/recommending emerging technologies and services that will benefit the
library program;

*         Provides technical support, training and ongoing development for a
variety of existing applications;

*         Develops and maintains mobile web applications;

*         Works with Library Web Team to ensure appropriate web site ADA
compliance as well as compliance with University policies;

*         Supervises student workers and manages student payroll for Web
Services team;

*         Tracks, analyzes and reports on current web usage statistics;

*         Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.

   Julie D. Shedd
   Coordinator of Digital Initiatives & Web Services, Mississippi State
University Libraries<http://library.msstate.edu/>
   (662) 325-0300 |
jsh...@library.msstate.edu<mailto:jsh...@library.msstate.edu> |
http://library.msstate.edu/juliedshedd