Dear Gonzalo,

I don't know if it is your case but I had a problem with the layout of the
upload page, because the Sherpa Romeo plugin was below the Upload Form,
I put a fix today.

I hope this helps

Regards

Riccardo

On 28/02/2018 13:49, gonzalo santana wrote:
Hello Andrea

I am sending a manual submission and i have author, journal title, journal
name, issn and doi. I am using a dc.identifier.issn to store the ISSN.

Cheers
Gonzalo