Dear Bhavesh,

you can "migrate" data from DSpace to Dspace-CRIS, upgrading the database (see
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACECRIS/Installation#Installation-UpgradeanexistentDSpace(notCRIS)installation
 )
otherwise if you want just "move" the items from DSpace you can use the
functionalities that DSpace offers ( AIP, Import Export Metadata, etc);
It could be useful to take a look at this page (
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACECRIS/How+to+collect+data+about+CRIS+entities
 ) , where you can find an help to edit the default configuration in order
to create the CRIS entities automatically

I hope this helps
regards
Riccardo