All,
I have configurable workflow enabled in my DSpace v5.8 instance, but so far
have only used the default, backwards compatible, 3 step workflow (works
fine). I am attempting to implement the selectSingleReviewer workflow.
I mapped the workflow to a collection. In the collection, I have assigned
the ReviewManager role. When I submit an item to that collection, the
assign task appears on the ReviewManager's submission page, and I can
accept the task and assign a reviewer.
The assigned reviewer is able to accept the task. He is able to REJECT the
item, and it returns to the submitter as an unfinished submission.
However, if the reviewer tries to APPROVE the item, an error page displays
with the following message;
An error has occurred:
JavaException: org.dspace.xmlworkflow.WorkflowException: null
and a stack trace in the dspace log that begins with:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.dspace.xmlworkflow.WorkflowRequirementsManager.addFinishedUser(WorkflowRequirementsManager.java:126)
at
org.dspace.xmlworkflow.XmlWorkflowManager.processOutcome(XmlWorkflowManager.java:242)
at
org.dspace.xmlworkflow.XmlWorkflowManager.doState(XmlWorkflowManager.java:177)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
much much more, available on request...
The environment is version 5.8, XMLUI
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4
postgresql 9.6.2
tomcat 8.5.14
java 1.8
Any ideas? Did I miss a step?
Thanks in advanced,
-- Bill
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.