Hi Gustavo,

A NullPointerException in Java is a generic error that could have many
different causes. So, we'd need more information about where this error is
occurring. If you need help finding the error stack in your logs, please
see this guide:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Please be sure to post the error stack to this mailing list, and hopefully
someone on this list will be able to more easily help you.

Tim

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:27 PM Gustavo Tonini <gustavoton...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> After upgrading to DSpace 6.2, we're receiving
> java.lang.NUllPointerException when visualizing some items (example:
> https://repositorio.ufsc.br/xmlui/handle/123456789/77186). The problem
> occurs both in JSPUI and XMLUI.
>
> We had some problems with items that didn't have the "dc.date.issued"
> attribute set, but it is not this case.
>
> Is someone experiencing similar issues?
>
> --

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org