Hello

I'm just following up by adding that I replicate can the error on
http://demo.dspace.org.

Sending in a metadata only entry is mostly fine (see working.py). For the first
few runs they went straight through but then an error was generated in the
sword client but the deposited item materialised nonetheless (for instance:
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/80)

Example of an Edit-IRI
http://demo.dspace.org/swordv2/edit/334112ee-077b-4192-9ba3-8606e399aa4d

and the Edit-Media-IRI gives the same error:

http://demo.dspace.org/swordv2/edit-media/334112ee-077b-4192-9ba3-8606e399aa4d

To authenticate

user: dspacedemo+ad...@gmail.com

pass: dspace