Good morning,

We do not host our own DSpace, and I am a little bit lost trying to get
monthly usage statistics. I do not have access to the backend, the only
thing I can see regarding stats is when I log in and click on the
Statistics tab. However, there is no breakdown of usage statistics per
months, year, etc. The only thing I am able to see is a number of total
visits and views (see attachment).

Please help, what is the best way to view my stats?

Thank you,

Marina