Dear community,

 we utilize Swordv2 to submit publication items on behalf of other users
using a service user equipped with submission permissions.
Due to other functionality we use the DSpace 6 REST API as well.
Is it possible or is it planned to sumit items to a users workspace or
directly into the workflow using REST only?

thanks for enlightenment :)
Stefan

--
Stefan Kombrink