On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:48 PM Evgeni Dimitrov <dimitrove....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Eventually something got very wrong, because the pull request appeared as
> request to merge to DSpace:master.

When you're creating a pull request in GitHub, you have to choose the
target branch in the GitHub web interface. Please, close the PR and open a
new one against the correct branch. There's nothing else we could do with
it, either.

> On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 3:19:07 PM UTC+3, Evgeni Dimitrov wrote:
>>
>> It worked with
>>
>> git checkout upstream/dspace-6_x

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10002239/difference-between-git-checkout-track-origin-branch-and-git-checkout-b-branch

Regards,