Hi Mark,

the images broke.
I will try again.

Thanks for the feedback, I checked all the points you said and it's exactly as
it should be. Look:

*pubmed-integration.xml*

    <bean class="java.lang.Integer" id="maxRetry">
        <constructor-arg value="2"/>
    </bean>

*AbstractRemoteMetadataSource.java*

[image: AbstractRemoteMetadataSource.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

PubmedImportMetadataSourceServiceImpl.java implements interface

[image: PubmedImportMetadataSourceServiceImpl.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>