From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
wlrutherf...@alaska.edu
Sent: October 18, 2018 2:52 PM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] View Statistics links not working

This is maddening and taking far longer than it should, mostly because I can't
tell where the problem is located.
I've setup all of the configuration variables mentioned in the manual but I'm
not seeing anything in the logfiles
that says what's wrong. It could be a combination of Tomcat/DSpace, httpd,
solr, ... The only other similar posts
I've seen here haven't had solutions. It doesn't help that I haven't see the
statistics links working so I'm not quite
sure even what to expect.

For example: I can see https://dspace36a.library.uaf.edu/solr but that looks
more like an administrator page. But
I don't need to be logged in at all to see it and I'm pretty sure that's not
the statistics page. If I try this instead:
https://dspace36a.library.uaf.edu/statistics I get an entirely blank page. In
my experience that means it's being
handled (it's not returning an error) but the output is null.

I can attach config files or logs but which would be most useful to help
troubleshoot this problem?

 Thank you.

   Walter R.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 12:17:03 PM UTC-8,