From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
san...@sedici.unlp.edu.ar
Sent: November 6, 2018 9:33 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Re: DSpace 6.2 authority key batch import broken?

Hello Sean,

At our repo, https://digital.cic.gba.gob.ar/, we have the same issue as well.
Metadata import fails to parse Authority keys.
I did some debugging and apparently the error is here:
MetadataImport#isAuthorityControlledField()<https://github.com/CICBA/DSpace/blob/a3a52f0d4ad3be55465b02d5cbb507f36ffd403e/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/bulkedit/MetadataImport.java#L1174-L1178>

private static boolean isAuthorityControlledField(String md)
{
      String mdf = StringUtils.substringAfter(md, ":");
      mdf = StringUtils.substringBefore(mdf, "[");
      return authorityControlled.contains(mdf);
}

The problem is in the line

      String mdf = StringUtils.substringAfter(md, ":");

That method always returns an empty String as there is no character ":"  in the
metadata names (the CSV headers).

Has anyone an idea of the purpose of this line or the use of the character ":"
in the metadata names?

Many Thanks,
Santi