Hello Zarar,

This sort of caching behavior is definitely not normal behavior in DSpace.
As an example, we have a Demo site at http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/ (which
is running DSpace 6.3, XMLUI and Mirage 2), and I cannot reproduce this
same caching behavior there.

Could you describe your DSpace setup to us in more detail?  What version of
Maven, Java, Tomcat are you using?  Are your using Tomcat in conjunction
with an Apache web server (or standalone)?  Could you share your basic
Tomcat configuration for the XMLUI webapp (as I wonder if you have extra
caching enabled in Tomcat or Apache which could be causing this behavior)?

Please send these details to this dspace-tech mailing list, and hopefully
someone here will be able to help you determine what is causing the caching
behavior.

Thanks

Tim

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 8:29 AM Zarar Ansari <zararansa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an issue with my dspace setup. when i do logged in to system first
> time it works fine as usual, but when i do logout and again go for the
> links to click, it show my user as logged in user but when i do hard
> refresh it works normally or when i do clear the cache from admin. whats
> the solution of this issue?
> i am using dspace 5.6 > xmlui > mirage2 theme.

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org