Hi All,

I am having continuing problems with running the Mirage 2 build. Although
it seems to be build successfully  and following other posts I have opened
up the firewall to github.

BUT I still get the following failure.

NOTE: I have to run the maven package as ROOT. Running as Dspace User
doesn't let me run the Maven build.

HELP PLEASE!

Kev

------ (Mirage2) de.saumya.mojo:gem-maven-plugin:1.0.6:exec
[INFO]     error styles/main.scss (Line 16: File to import not found or
unreadable: ../vendor/bootstrap-sass-official/assets/stylesheets/bootstrap.
[INFO] Load paths:
[INFO]   Compass::SpriteImporter
[INFO]

/usr1/home/dora/dspace-src/dspace/modules/xmlui-mirage2/target/themes/Mirage2/styles
[INFO]

/usr1/home/dora/dspace-src/dspace/modules/xmlui-mirage2/target/rubygems/gems/compass-core-1.0.3/stylesheets)
[INFO] Compilation failed in 1 files.
[WARNING]
[INFO]
[ERROR] PluginManagerException:
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution null of goal
de.saumya.mojo:gem-maven-plugin:1.0.6:exec failed: Java returned: 1