Dear all,
    I'm using DSPACE 5.6, I have a little problem with the statistics.
If try to see them with the GUI (we are using XMLUI but even for JSPUI is
the same thing), for the last year there are statistics only for some
months (from september to december)
For the other we have only one field with some data, for example:

Archive Information
Content Type Number of items
All Items

General Overview

Items Archived 0
Bitstream Views 0
Item Views 0
Collection Views 0
Community Views 0
User Logins 0
Searches Performed 0
Licence Rejections 0
OAI Requests 0
1

So I wonder why this statistics are missing, we haven't done any update
last year.
I tried to export SOLR statistcs and I saw in this files that there the
stat for the missing month are present.
So why I can't see them on the GUI?
Thanks
Best regards