Dear all,

I tried to enable the embargo feature by following the instruction from
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Embargo#Embargo-SimpleEmbargoSettings

.
I am using dspace 6.3 with xmlui. It seems everything's going ok, but when
I try to submit a document with embargo, I specified the date the embargo
should be lifted long way on the future, my document can still be
downloaded freely right after my submission complete (which means the
embargo does not work). When I see the column in which I mention embargo
until specific date, it seems the date format is not accepted. Is that
really the cause? How can I solve this problem?

Best regards,

Herminarto Nugroho