I have not run the DSpace RDF service in production.  I have tested it in
Docker.

The following instructions will allow you to spin up a test RDF instance in
Docker.

https://github.com/DSpace-Labs/DSpace-Docker-Images/blob/master/docker-compose-files/dspace-compose/ComposeFiles.md#add-the-rdf-service-dspace6-and-dspace7

Perhaps this will help with your troubleshooting.

Terry

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 2:25 AM Ashim Kapoor <ashim.kap...@nipfp.org.in>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Here is what I did post doing the basic  downloading / configuring
> /installing DSPACE 6 on Debian 9.
>
> 1. Downloaded and unzipped apache-jena-fuseki to a directory.
> 2. cd to that directory
> 3. ./fuseki-server --localhost --config
> [dspace-install-directory]/config/modules/rdf fuseki-assembler.ttl
> 4. cd [dspace-install]/bin/
> 5. ./dspace rdfizer -convert-all
>
> On this page :
> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Linked+(Open)+Data
> it says :
>
> a. http://localhost:3030/ you can connect to the Fuseki Web UI.
> b. http://localhost:3030/dspace/data addresses a writeable SPARQL 1.1
> HTTP Graph Store Protocol endpoint,
> c. http://localhost:3030/dspace/get a read-only one.
> d. http://localhost:3030/dspace/sparql a read-only SPARQL 1.1 Query
> Language endpoint can be found.
>
> For me ONLY (a) is working. b/c/d respond with download a text file. When
> I do b,c,d, followed by a / it says Error 404 not found.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction ?
> Best,
> Ashim

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://github.com/terrywbrady/info
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)