Dear Suman,

unfortunately, we don't have enough information to help you resolve this
issue. Please take a look at DSpace guide on Troubleshooting Errors,
which provides useful information about where to find error messages,
where to search for answers, and what to send along to mailing lists for
help: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Kind regards,

Paul Münch

Am 08.04.19 um 09:01 schrieb suman gupta:
> Dear all,
>
> Can someone please help me ?
>
> Thank you
> Suman
>
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 10:56 AM suman gupta <guptasuman...@gmail.com
> <mailto:guptasuman...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Go to home <http://10.1.10.18:8080/xmlui/>
>
>     Please contact the site administrator if you wish to report this
>     error. If possible, please provide details about what you were
>     doing at the time this error occurred.
>
>     Contact site administrator
>     <http://10.1.10.18:8080/xmlui/contact> || Show underlying error
>     stack
>
> <http://10.1.10.18:8080/xmlui/handle/123456789/830/submit/577e2d3e0f576c186761516b0e5160435f3e481a.continue#>

Philipps-Universität Marburg | UB
Digitale Dienste | Deutschhausstraße 9 | D018
Tel. +49 06421 28-24624