Group-

How exactly do UUIDs work in DSpace?  Specifically, how can I find an
item's UUID?  I don't see anything about this in the documentation, other
than on this page from 2010
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/PersistentIdentifiers+Requirements>.

I've been told by Symplectic Elements (which we've connected to our DSpace)
that they use an item's UUID, rather than its Handle, to synch the two
systems, however, I can't figure out what exactly they're referring to.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

-Gabe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/0740a314-4796-49de-8869-d38baa8c5d6f%40googlegroups.com.