Hi Michael,

      I haven't touched the item-view.xls.
I have modified the file messages_mylanguage.xml.
But in english or in my language
The system when I click on "show full item record" the system visualize:
dc.contributor.author
dc.date.accessioned
dc.date.available

etc.....

I'd like to show "Author" and not dc.contributor.author as in my previous
dspace server 5.6.
Thanks
Best regards
Massimiliano