Hi euler,

Have you verified that other DSpace webapps work OK behind the proxy and
Apache?   Is this problem *only* with OAI-PMH, or are you having a larger
issue with getting DSpace running behind a proxy server?   The reason I ask
is that it's difficult to tell whether you need help with configuring
DSpace to run behind a proxy (in general), or if you have everything else
working great, and it's just OAI-PMH that is causing issues.

Tim

--

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect