Dear Tim,

As per the suggestion -
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Upgrading+DSpace, I followed the
step 10) Deploy DSpace Web Applications [ recursively copied all the files,
folders under webapps]. Now, I am not able to view the
http://localhost:8080/xmlui and http://localhost:8080/xmlui. I are getting
404 error.

So, I followed the steps mentioned in
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-deployment

in step 10. I created the xmlui.xml and jspui.xml under
[tomcat]/conf/Catalina/localhost. Then I restarted Tomcat & Apache. But
still, I see the 404 error.

Am I missing any steps? Could you please let me know?

Regards
Yesudian Rajkumar