It's available again now.  This demo site occasionally gets overwhelmed if
a lot of people are using it at once.  If you find it is ever unavailable,
chances are it will be back up the next day (or sometimes even sooner).
Feel free to also ping us on either IRC or Slack, and someone can restart
it.  See our Support page for info on IRC/Slack:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Support

--

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect