Dear Sir/Mam,
I am Mital Ahir from the National Digital Library of India. We are using
Dspace 5.2 version. Problem is -- We have a Source(Data) in AIP format. Now
we are ingesting this AIP data in different server. Ingestion process is
successfully done. But when we start harvesting on it for a particular
collection it is taking starting from ZERO. Example like -- One collection
has [20] items. New [5] items are added in this collection by an external
source. So when we start harvesting in our DSpace server, it's getting [45]
items (20 - Exist & [20 + 5 = 25] ) . Actually, we want only [25] items (20
- exist and 5 -  increments). If you have any solution/suggestion regarding
this issue, please help me through the mail.
Thanks a lot in advance.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
Mital Ahir