On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 09:57:47PM -0700, Gary Browne wrote:
> On DSpace 6, I'm attempting to migrate my filesystem bitstreams to S3.
>
> S3 (bitstore.xml) is correctly configured, however when I run:
>
> $ [dspace]/bin/dspace bitstore-migrate -a 0 -b 1
>
> I get the following error:
>
> Exception during BitStoreMigrate: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /srv/dspace/assetstore/13/51/71/135171749737414497487002785424297776835 (No
> such file or directory)
>
> I don't see any flag to specify anything abouut deleted items - I have
> verified that this file does not exist on the filesystem, so why is
> bitstore-migrate trying to migrate it?

Apparently there is a Bitstream record in the database which claims
that this file exists.  It is possible that the file *should* exist,
or that the Bitstream record should *not*.  I would try to find the
object holding this Bitstream -- if there is none, then the Bitstream
should be deleted; otherwise I'd try to figure out where to get a copy
of the file and restore it.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst