From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
vinod awasare <vinoddrd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 1:33 PM
To: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Migration

How to migrate all the data of OJS into Dspace.

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAN6gVD%3DHxVbq3RLwjQEPKqkJk-LJhDo5d5QUh9bPG0v-jswV3Q%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAN6gVD%3DHxVbq3RLwjQEPKqkJk-LJhDo5d5QUh9bPG0v-jswV3Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.