Hi DSpace Team,

I have new DSpace site that became online yesterday and I would like to
have its contents searchable over Google Scholar, I have read one reply
online saying out of box DSpace installation I dont have to do anything it
will just be searchable, please share with me if this is the case and how
long is waiting time for items to become
searchable.  http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/google-scholar-td4685657.html

Regards,
Lewatle