Hi Tim,

Tried that, it imports the first community and then no more.

I was thinking of the full database dump and assetstore copy, but I would
be replacing what I have already built on the live server.

Do I have to edit the zip files and reset the parent information ?

Thanks

Jeff

--
Jeff Stone BSc MCSE MCP CNA