This is a gist of my code:
https://gist.github.com/smkiewel/f78b1ded9e4f9be38272e1ff44346e15

From: Shawn Kiewel <smkie...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 9:23 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] Custom EmbargoSetter allowing on campus access

So I’ve finally gotten around to trying to compile this with the only changes
to the class being class name, group name, and package, and I’m getting
compilation errors due to the imports not working. It’s not able to resolve the
imported symbols:

[ERROR]
/data/prod/src/dspace-6.1-src-release/dspace/modules/additions/src/main/java/edu/uga/dspace/embargo/UGAEmbargoSetter.java:[69,26]
 cannot find symbol

[ERROR] symbol:   variable AuthorizeManager

I’m also getting an error about implementing the interface because certain
methods do not throw IOExceptions:

[ERROR]
/data/prod/src/dspace-6.1-src-release/dspace/modules/additions/src/main/java/edu/uga/dspace/embargo/UGAEmbargoSetter.java:[89,19]
 parseTerms(org.dspace.core.Context,org.dspace.content.Item,java.lang.String)
in edu.uga.dspace.embargo.UGAEmbargoSetter cannot implement
parseTerms(org.dspace.core.Context,org.dspace.content.Item,java.lang.String) in
org.dspace.embargo.EmbargoSetter

[ERROR] overridden method does not throw java.io.IOException

Suggestions?

Shawn