From: Ashim Kapoor <ashim.kap...@nipfp.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 11:13 PM
To: Tim Donohue <tim.dono...@lyrasis.org>
Cc: Terry Brady <terry.br...@georgetown.edu>; DSpace Technical Support
<dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] Re: Unable to restore site wide AIP backup

Dear Tim,

I am trying to migrate content from one place to another and *keep the same
Handles*.

Here are the steps I took :-

[dspace]/bin/dspace packager -d -a -t AIP -e <my-email> -i 123456789/0
sitewide-dspace77-aip.zip

The above gave me a number of zip files, 1 for each Community, Collection,
Item, all of which are kept in ONE folder.

Then I did :-

dspace@ashim-VirtualBox:~/bin$ ./dspace packager -r -a -f  -t AIP -e
library@localhost /home/ashim/backup/BACKUP/sitewide-dspace77-aip.zip  -i 1/0
-o skipIfParentMissing=true

Please note the NEW DSpace instance has a handle prefix of 1, the old DSpace
instance has a hande prefix of 123456789.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Ashim

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 at 01:32, Tim Donohue