Hi all,

When I looked more closely at the attribute map definition in
attribute-map.xml:
<Attribute name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2008/06/identity/claims/role";
id="SHIB-SCOPED-AFFILIATION"/>

and the actual response received from SAML:
     <Attribute Name="
http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2008/06/identity/claims/role";>

I realised that I had specified the wrong schema!

SOLVED!

Cheers,
Gary