Hello Neddy,

yes, it is work after build/installation. But we didn't copy the files.
We use symlinks in the 'tomcat/webapps'-directory to the
'dspace/webapps'-directory. So, unfortunately, I can not help you properly.
In your case, I would check the paths after copying. Or look into the
maven build log. Maybe something went wrong during the build, but no
error occurs.

Kind regards,

Paul Münch