I am running ant fresh_install and I am unable to download geolite database
file.
Am getting the below error. I am also unable to download the file manually.
Are the geolite services down or there is something else I need to do?

 [echo] Downloading:
http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz
      [get] Getting:
http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz
      [get] To: /var/www/html/dspace/config/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz
      [get] Error getting
http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz to
/var/www/html/dspace/config/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz
     [echo]
     [echo]
     [echo] WARNING : FAILED TO DOWNLOAD GEOLITE DATABASE FILE
     [echo]           (Used for DSpace Solr Usage Statistics)
     [echo]
     [echo] Underlying Error: java.net.UnknownHostException:
geolite.maxmind.com
     [echo]
     [echo] In order to use DSpace Solr Usage Statistics, you will need to
     [echo] manually re-run:
     [echo]
     [echo] ant update_geolite
     [echo]
     [echo] OR
     [echo]
     [echo] You may manually install this file by following these steps:
     [echo] (1) Download the latest database archive from
http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz
     [echo] (2) Unpack it.'
     [echo] (3) Copy the file 'GeoLite2-City.mmdb' to
'${usage-statistics.dbfile}'.

*Kind Regards, *
*Phanuel Ayuka.*
*Systems Developer - **Android | Django | Java EE | ODK Aggregate | PHP*