Hi,

I'm following the documentation for making a custom theme in dspace
version 5.3. When I rebuild from local source code, the new theme does
not show up in the webapps/xmlui directory.

I've created a new theme in the following location:
dspace-source/dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/themes

Inside the new theme I create the sitemap.xmap file

Then the documentation says to rebuild and deploy the webapp, but my
new theme doesn't appear in the webapps area.

What am I missing.

Thanks
Keith