From: Tim Donohue <tim.dono...@lyrasis.org>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 1:38 PM
To: Jeffrey Sheldon; dspace-tech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Workflow email notices rejected

Hi Jeffrey,

You might want to look more closely at the log lines *around* that WARN message
you noted below. They may provide more information about what the problem is
with regards to sending the emails -- especially if you see an ERROR just
before or after the WARN.

The error "AuthenticationFailedException" implies that either the configuration
is incorrect (in some way) *or* maybe there's an SSL Handshake failure (if your
mail server requires SSL and the cert cannot be verified by Java on the server
running DSpace).  But, it's hard to say for certain.  Since the `test-email`
works though, that would imply the configuration should hopefully be correct.

Not sure if that helps any, but maybe you'll find something else in the logs
(either DSpace logs or maybe even Tomcat logs) that provides more info.

Tim