Colleagues, I found the solution.

community-home.jsp and collection-home.jsp files it is necessary to insert
the following line in the header:

<% @ page import = "org.dspace.eperson.EPerson"%>

then you can use the function that validates the logged in user:

  // Is anyone logged in?
     EPerson user = (EPerson) request.getAttribute ("dspace.current.user");

That way, you can manipulate any html attribute to be shown to the user.

So, I do to manipulates statistics. In community-home.jps,  I added the
following rule:
          <%
            if(user!=null)
            {
          %>
               <a class="statisticsLink btn btn-info" href="<%=
request.getContextPath() %>/handle/<%= community.getHandle()
%>/statistics"><fmt:message
key="jsp.community-home.display-statistics"/></a>
          <%
            }
          %>

and collection-home.jsp, I added the following rule:
<%
            if(user!=null)
            {
          %>
                 <a class="statisticsLink btn btn-info" href="<%=
request.getContextPath() %>/handle/<%= collection.getHandle()
%>/statistics"><fmt:message
key="jsp.collection-home.display-statistics"/></a>
          <%
            }
          %>