Hi,
if the RP are created automatically as part of a submission they should
have at least the fullName property filled with the author name.

Do you see any error in the logs at the end of the submission? have you
loaded the datamodel configuration file (see point 9
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACECRIS/Installation ) ?

The quicker way to batch remove RP is to export the data in excel and
use the export as input file for the import feature, you only need to
add a first column with header ACTION and value delete on all rows
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACECRIS/XLS+Import+and+Export+tool

An url to check online your repository is often useful to provide help.

Andrea

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libra ESVA ed e' risultato non infetto.
This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.