Hello Gerald,

54321 is your handle prefix, not a valid handle in itself.
Each community, collection and item will be assigned an individual
handle, which consist of prefix/[NUMBER] automatically.
In AIP you can specify 54321/0 in order to export the entire site, see
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/AIP+Backup+and+Restore#AIPBackupandRestore-ExportingEntireSite

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen