From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Jose Blanco <blan...@umich.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 10:41 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] RESTapi's response to a withdrawn item

I'm wondering if this issue has been resolved
(https://jira.lyrasis.org/browse/DS-4125).  I suspect not.  I'm seeing it in
version 5.1 which I suppose is expected - it's not unique to version 7?

Thank you!
-Jose

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAK%3DKc-v%3DLK492OpGnhHA_dQGAES1CQbQ5VqC1zv3Gh0ScnDC7w%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAK%3DKc-v%3DLK492OpGnhHA_dQGAES1CQbQ5VqC1zv3Gh0ScnDC7w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.