On Thu, Apr 02, 2020 at 03:07:50PM -0400, George Kozak wrote:
> Hi,
> We have DSpace 6.3 (XMLUI) and we currently offer people the ability to
> login in with Shibboleth or with their DSpace account.  We want to limit
> logins to Shibboleth users.  I have played around with this, but  it hasn't
> worked very well..
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can accomplish this?

I would expect that if you exclude
org.dspace.authenticate.PasswordAuthentication from the values of
plugin.sequence.org.dspace.authenticate.AuthenticationMethod, password
login would not be offered.

The default configuration is found in 'config/modules/authentication.cfg'.
You can override this in config/local.cfg.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library