Hi Tim,

        I have noticed that in the angular log there was an error on yarn:
package.json not found
So I installed again it with yarn install and then yarn update, I have
cleared the cache with yarn clear cache.
And then the new interface on port 3000 it is visible on the browser.
The interface is started is up but without elements if I do a search the
system say loading..
If I try to login with *dspacedemo+sub...@gmail.com dspace the system say:*
Http failure response for (unknown url): 0 Unknown Error
I have tried to connect to postgres on 5432 but say connection refused.
Even if from the log it seems up.
Best regards
Massimiliano