Hi Tim,

Wow! The moment I read that specific line in discovery.xml that you
mentioned, I knew right away what caused the dc.date.accessioned_dt field
to be missing in my solr search core. I modified that line from
dc.date.accessioned into dc.date.issued so that it will prevent the newly
submitted OLD publications from displaying in the 'Recently Added' block on
the home page and in the 'Recent Submissions' on the community and
collection home page. The reason for this is that we want to highlight the
new publications. I didn't realize that this will be the side effect. I
guess I will have to look for other ways to suppress showing old
publications that were recently submitted.

Thank you so much for this!
Euler