I think you are fine:

http://repositorio.ucm.cl/oai/request?verb=Identify

Look at the right top corner, it has the verbs used by oai and they seem to
be working fine.  People should be able to do oai harvesting from that site.

This url ( http://repositorio.ucm.cl/oai ) will generate an error unless
you add * /request?verb="oai verbs"  *This is the way it is intended to
work.
<http://repositorio.ucm.cl/oai/request?verb=Identify>
-Jose