Hello DSpace people!

I have a new instance of DSpace, and I'd like to upload the example
DogsAndPhotos AIP files [here: https://github.com/DSpace-Labs/AIP-Files] to
the instance.

I've unzipped the files, and tried to import the contents with packager:

$ PATH/dspace/bin/dspace packager -s -a -t AIP -e MYEMAIL@ADDRESS
commun...@123456789-1.zip

Ingesting package located at commun...@123456789-1.zip

Also ingesting all referenced packages (recursive mode)..
This may take a while, please check your logs for ongoing status while we
process each package.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Could not find a parent
DSpaceObject referenced as '123456789/1' in the METS Manifest for object
hdl:123456789/3. A parent DSpaceObject must be specified from either the
'packager' command or noted in the METS Manifest itself.
at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractMETSIngester.getParentObject(AbstractMETSIngester.java:1379)
at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractMETSIngester.ingestObject(AbstractMETSIngester.java:402)
at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractMETSIngester.ingest(AbstractMETSIngester.java:243)
at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractPackageIngester.ingestAll(AbstractPackageIngester.java:147)
at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractPackageIngester.ingestAll(AbstractPackageIngester.java:197)
at org.dspace.app.packager.Packager.ingest(Packager.java:517)
at org.dspace.app.packager.Packager.main(Packager.java:426)
at
at
at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:229)
at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:81)
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Could not find a parent
DSpaceObject referenced as '123456789/1' in the METS Manifest for object
hdl:123456789/3. A parent DSpaceObject must be specified from either the
'packager' command or noted in the METS Manifest itself.

Clearly I've missed something obvious here, maybe `-p <parent-handle>` but
I'm not sure what that handle should be?

Also, is it really necessary to import each community, collection and item
one by one, or is it possible to import the whole .ZIP file in one go?

Very many thanks!

Sarah