Dear all,
      We are using DSPACE 6.3, to update our OAI index we tried to this
command:
/dspace oai import -o
But the system answer with this error:
OAI 2.0 manager action started
Incremental import. Searching for documents modified after: Tue Oct 19
14:06:39 CEST 2021
        at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:657)
        at
org.dspace.xoai.app.XOAI.getItemsWithPossibleChangesBefore(XOAI.java:206)
        at org.dspace.xoai.app.XOAI.index(XOAI.java:177)
        at org.dspace.xoai.app.XOAI.index(XOAI.java:145)
        at org.dspace.xoai.app.XOAI.main(XOAI.java:560)
        at
        at
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:229)
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:81)

We tried to rebuild all index with
/dspace oai import -c
and this works fine.

So I wonder why I have an index out bound excepition when I do an
incremental update of the index?

Thanks
Best regards
Massimiliano