Continuing with symptoms,

   1. some items in collection are not listed in collection list.
   2. Items not listed are not included in collection and community
   strength count.
   3. If I edit items with the Export metadata/csv,
   1. delete dc.contributor.author, and then
      2. add the author again,

the item will appear and strength count will be updated accordingly.

Thank you,

Evelthon