Hello,
I've just installed dspace 7 REST API backed and I configured the HTTPS 
support using httpd mod_http_proxy. Also, I want to mention that I'm using 
a self-signed certificate for HTTPS support.
The problem which I encountered is that when I'm trying to login in the 
REST API via web browser using HTTPS the login doesn't work. I've found in 
developer settings the following error message:


[image: error.PNG]
When I try to login via HTTP, everything works perfect.
Does anybody know why I can't login in REST API using HTTPS and why the 
error occurs?

Thanks,
Andrei

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/7407b06a-f7a9-46fe-96c3-29c97f9098f6n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to